Just remember and use following properties of determinants :-
- If we transpose of any matrix and then calculate the value of determinants, there is no difference between original value and transposed matrix’s determinant.
- If all the elements of any one column or row of any matrix are zero, then the value of determinant must be zero.
- If any two rows or column’s all value are same then the value of determinant must be zero.
- If any two rows or column of any matrix are proportionate, then the value of determinant must be zero.
- If we multiply any row or column with any scalar, its value of determinant will also multiply with same scalar.
- If take any common factor from any column and write outside the matrix then the values of determinant never change.
- If we calculate the value of any diagonal matrix then it always equal to the multiplication of its all main diagonals.