determinant . Applying most suitable property will give you better result and you will enable to get answer fastly.
- Try to start by adding or deducting one column or row from other column or row because many question's solution will start this way . In many question's answer , you will find that second row is deducted from first row or second column and third column are deducted from first column .
- Some question can easily solve by adding second , and third row in first row .
- Some time , question can easily solve by adding second and third column in first column .
- In some question , you can take some common scalar either from first , second and third column or row and then replace first column by adding or subtracting other columns .
- In most complicating problems of determinant , you have to deduct first column from second column and write it on the place of second column .